I am an engineer and (data) science enthusiast. I am interested in understanding how learning processes can uncover hidden mechanics of the universe, be that through data science, complex systems, or energy dynamics.
CV Last updated - 2020/03
- M.Sc in Applied Mathematics, Denmark’s Technical University, 2021
- M.Eng in General Engineering, Ecole CentraleSupélec, 2021
- Exchange student, The University of Sydney, 2019
- Preparatory school, Lycée Ste Geneviève, 2015
- 2021 - Present: Data Scientist (electricityMap)
- electricityMap’s mission is to organise the world’s electricity data to drive the transition towards a truly decarbonised electricity system.
- Responsible for ensuring that electricityMap’s data is accurate, reliable, and timely.
- Owning the building of the modelling infrastructure to power our estimation and forecast systems. These models allow for large scale load-shifting from e.g Google.
- 2021 - 2021: Research Assistant (Denmark’s Technical University)
- Developing a novel method for robust uncertainty quantification using out-of-distribution pseudo-inputs training under the supervision of Søren Hauberg.
- 2020 - 2021 (part-time): Data Scientist (Tomorrow)